- Control 2 doors (Reader In / REX Out) or 1 Door (Reader In / Reader Out)
- Add up to 6 more doors to the CT-V900-A using the CA-A470-A expansion module
- 10,920 on-board card database
- 256 Schedules
- 256 Access Levels
- 2048 Event Buffer
- 16 on-board inputs (*using ATZ 2R/3R)
- 2 on-board 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc field-selectable lock outputs
- 2 on-board Form C dry contact relay outputs (N/O – N/C)
- Fully distributed database architecture (access decisions made locally)
- Flash firmware – Upload firmware via the computer
- E-Bus technology add-on hardware modules can be up to 1220m (4000ft) away from the CT-V900-A
- 2.5A switching power supply
- Supports common Wiegand, Track 2 ABA (mag stripe) and BCD (keypad) formats
- Easy maintenance with snap-off terminal blocks
- Battery backup functionality (2 x 12V 7AH gel-type batteries)
- Lithium battery protection in case of complete power failure
CT-V900-A 2-Door Controller
The CT-V900-A is at the heart of every Centaur access control system. The Centaur Server, hardware expansion modules, multi-purpose inputs, card readers, keypads and outputs are connected directly to the CT-V900-A.
Multi-controller systems are joined together via the RS-485 communication bus. Distributed database architecture allows each controller to make split-second decisions without the need for the server computer.
Lightning-quick, robust and remarkable stability make the CT-V900-A the professional's choice.