- Employee badge with optional validation for up to 500 employees
ensures that only authorized employees are able to perform transactions
at the terminal.
- Department transfer validation for up to 99 departments allows employee
time to be accurately allocated to the proper cost centers, eliminating
employee errors and misallocated time.
- Administrator-enabled PIN entry allows employees to key in their ID
number without using a badge.
- Employees can view their total hours worked for the pay period
and up to 2 selectable benefit time balances at the terminal, eliminating
unnecessary inquiries to the payroll department.
- Employees can input amount data such as units or dollars for accurate
accounting and pay adjustments.
- The terminal can restrict employee transactions based on their work
schedule, eliminating unauthorized overtime. Managers have the ability
to override this restriction on a per transaction basis.
- A standard internal relay can be used to indicate the start and stop
time of shifts and breaks by controlling remote bells or horns.
- Connect multiple terminals at a single site for convenient location
of terminals throughout a facility, or locate terminals at remote sites
using the optional modem. Employees can cross-punch at any terminal.
Lathem’s Payclock Pro 400
Lathem PC400 and PC400TX – PIN and Magnetic Stripe Terminal with Ethernet Communication Option
The PC400 provides all of the functions needed to support an effective time and attendance system. Employee and department validation ensures accurate accounting of time. Employees can also be restricted to punching only within their schedule, unless they have a manager's approval. As a communication tool, the terminal allows employees to view their worked hours for the pay period. Hospitality workers can enter tips or dollar amounts for accurate accounting and record keeping. Ideal for companies with multiple remote sites, the PC400 can receive calls using its optional internal modem, or initiate calls back to a host PC eliminating the need for dedicated phone lines.
The PC400's large 4,500 transaction capacity and its internal five year lithium battery backup of program and punch memory ensures that data is never lost. In remote locations or installations where the terminal cannot be polled on a daily basis, the PC400 can store weeks worth of data with ease. In the event of lost or corrupted data in the host software, the PC400's recovery feature can retrieve all of the previous 4,500 transactions from the terminal's memory allowing payroll to be processed on time and accurately.